Project: Harry’s Big Adventure – Online games
Role: Senior Digital Developer
As a member of the team that created Harry’s Big Adventure, I played a key role in developing and designing two engaging Flash-based online games. The games, titled “Woody the Termite’s Cellulose Kitchen” and “Atlas the Ant’s Sugar Cube Heist,” were designed to teach children about different aspects of insects while also promoting repeat visits to the website. By incorporating interactive gameplay and exciting challenges, these games provide an enjoyable and immersive way for children to expand their knowledge of insects while having fun.
- Collaborated with the team to develop and design two online games
- Utilized Flash and ActionScript 2/3 for game development
- Conducted prototyping, mockups, and QA to ensure high-quality results
- Created graphics design using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Edited audio for sound effects and background music
- Adobe Flash
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe Media Encoder
The two online games, “Woody the Termite’s Cellulose Kitchen” and “Atlas the Ant’s Sugar Cube Heist,” were successfully developed and designed, providing an enjoyable and immersive way for children to learn about insects while having fun. The games were well-received by the client and the target audience, resulting in increased website traffic and repeat visits.